|Club||Loft||Lie||Weight||Offset||Weight Ports||Port Diam.||Port Diam.|
The new Swing Science FC-ONE B1 putter has adjustability as it’s middle name. With a removable sole plate that has room to add up to six standard weight plugs. It starts at 330 grams unshafted and can be pushed to 364 grams unshafted with all the weight ports filled. This allows you to custom weight your customers putter for standard, heavy, and mid-length to longer lengths on the spot very easily.
Another one of the adjustments is to locate the weight more toward either the heel weight ports or the toe weight ports of the putter for those players who need help rotating and releasing their putter either more or less. Simply add more toe weight to help slow down putter rotation, or add more heal weight to help increase putter rotation. It’s just that easy!
Finally, the unique weight design of the putter is to locate as much mass above the equator of the putter as possible which will help produce a better roll by reducing spin and skid at impact. You can visibly see the reverse weight distribution on the inside cavity of the back of the putter. The result is the purest roll in golf!
- Features and Benefits
- Investment cast out of soft feeling 304 stainless steel provides tremendous feedback
- Malleable steel allows the clubmaker to adjust the hosel for loft and lie
- Higher center of gravity than other blades with reverse tapered face thickness and sole cavities to assist in over-spin generation
- Cross-Groove face milling imparts over-spin with low loft
- Six weight ports in the sole enables head weight to increase up to 54 grams
- Weight versatility allows the head to be used either in standard length or belly length putters
- Materials & Finish
- Body: 304 Stainless Steel
Sole Plate: Aluminum
Body Color 1: Bead Blast Silver
Body Color 2: Black Nickel